Friday, July 13, 2007

Update...

My NST went alright today... the baby didn't respond until the very end, but be that as it may, all signs point to a healthy baby. Phew.

In other news, I finally finished Reagan's wall hanging- you know, the only productive thing I've done all year? Yeah, I'm kind of proud of that. :0)

The Finished Product:

Reagan's Wall
You know the Blogger drill, you best be clicking the picture to see the whole thing...


And let me pose a question to my lovely readers:
Is it just me in all my hormonal glory, or is the song "Isn't She Lovely?" by Stevie Wonder impossible to listen to without crying? It's been stuck in my head all day, and I'll start singing it to myself, only to have tears fall down my cheeks before I get to the "less than one minute old" part. I am so ready to have this baby!!!

And now, home made tacos and cartoons with the kids...

No comments: