Wednesday, May 9, 2007

On the bright side:

Chris and I had enough kidless time to catch Spider-man 3 this weekend. I think it was the addition of our two tickets that made the film earn the spot of Highest Summer Opening Weekend Of Ever And All Time. Needless to say, the Sunday afternoon movie-going crowd was out in full force, but luckily we were able to find two seats, actually next to each other, in the middle of the theater. The downside was that I was left with no claimable armrests, nor a viable cup holder to place my delicious icy-cold beverage. Not to worry, though! Aforementioned cup rested perfectly on top of my belly.

Another wonderful use of my baby bump? Well, aside from housing what promises to be the most adorable child ever, I've also found it comes in quite handy while snacking. Now renegade crumbs and sundry bits of food don't fall to the floor- they land right on the plateau of stomach, giving them the opportunity to be second-chanced right back into my greedy mouth.

Score two for the preggo!

No comments: