Monday, April 30, 2007

Cue Kelis.

I am proud to report that ever since I saw the look of horror in the nurse's face the last time I was weighed at the doctor, I have been really good about what I've eaten. Sure, it made me miserable to the point of crying because I really wanted ketchup one day, but I made a grand improvement of the overall eating habits. The most painful thing is that I completely, cold-turkey, broke off my love affair with Ben & Jerry. (It's probably for the best, I'm sure Chris was getting jealous anyway.) I am only slightly peeved with The Universe for choosing this dark and bitter (literally, for I am forbidden sugar) time in my life to unveil it's latest sweet temptation, the Del Taco Orange and Cream Milkshake. OK SO I HAD A SIP. OR SEVEN. But it was Maddy's shake, and anyone who knows her knows that she wouldn't let me consume any more than that because 1.) She loves to remind me of my diet, and 2.) Like she's gonna be keen on sharing? Right. Long story short, for all of you who can scamper about slurping milk shakes till your heart's content, Del Taco is offering up a little cupful of heaven. Drink one in remembrance of me... just don't go telling me about it, I'm apt to hit you.

No comments: